GENERAL CLASS F.A.Q.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early. Students can place shoes & personal items on the shelves in the waiting area and line up in the walkway. Your child's teacher will call them when class starts.
- You do not need to stay, but are welcome to. If your child needs help using the restroom we ask that you DO stay. You may want to bring a chair, we do not have any for viewing - hoping to purchase bleachers soon!
- Please have your child go the restroom before class starts.
- Hair should be pulled back tightly away from face, no sharp clips. Buns/ braids are preferred over long ponytails if possible.
- No jewelry except stud earrings.
- Only fitted, stretchy clothes or leotards. No buttons, zippers, clasps or loose shirts.
- Please let us coach your children. You can cheer and encourage to your hearts content!
- Remind your child to have fun, try their best, (even if it’s hard!!) and be a good listener. Children who are disrespectful and / or not listening to their teacher will be asked to sit and watch their class, or if necessary, be removed from class.