GENERAL CLASS F.A.Q.
- You do NOT need to let us know if your child will miss class.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early, have your child use the restroom, and stay in the viewing area. Kids may line up in the 'hallway'. There are shelves for water bottles, shoes, etc.
- You do not need to stay, but are welcome to.
- Preschool parents - we ask that you DO stay in case your child needs to use the restroom, etc.
- Only students in class at that time are allowed into the carpeted gym area.
- Parents must stay in the viewing area (non carpeted area) unless in the Parent & Tot class.
- ALL HAIR MUST be pulled back tightly away from the face. No sharp clips. Buns / braids are preferred over long ponytails if possible.
- No jewelry except stud earrings.
- Only fitted, stretchy clothes or leotards are allowed. Please, do not send them in leotards with attached skirts as they can get tangled around the bar.
- No buttons, zippers, clasps or loose shirts that may fall down during class.
- No sports bra's / cropped tanks please.
- Please let us coach your child(ren). You can cheer and encourage to your hearts content (it is a tough sport!)
- Remind your child to have fun, try their best, even when it's hard, and to be a good listener. Children who are disrespectful and / or not listening to their teacher will be told to sit and watch their class, or if necessary, removed from class.